Hi,
I would like to use LTSP to build a lab in my school. I will buy a server to use with
existing clients. Thoose are P75Mhz with something like 32Mb RAM 10/100 LAN, and an HD
about 200Mb.
The lab is already cabled.
I would like to know what kind of hardware I must use to have a good server, to make
load the client quick ad a local machine. The clients will use OO or Kylix.
I was thinking about an AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 512 or 1Gb RAM. Is better to have a SCSI
HD?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Grendel