I have a problem with a compaq prosignia client.
The hardware of this model is very special and so
i had no luck getting the standart ltsp-kernel or
self build kernels runing on this machine.
I dont know why but the kernel from the suse 7.3
instalation disks is somehow working.
I would like to tagg this kernel for ltsp use.

I have the initrd_kit and tried this
#mknbi-linux -l -r="initrd-2.4.9-ltsp-6 inputkernel outputkernel

if i do so, i get the error message:
Ramdisk image load location must be above 1M

can sombody help me with this?