Hi all.

I'm still having problems with KDE users who are unable to log into their
terminals (but deleting the .DCOPserver file and .DCOPserver link from their
home directory solves the problem).

One suggestion was to have the server run a shell script that deletes the
.DCOPserver files from a user's directory whenever they log out. Where would
such a script be called from? I tried adding a line to /home/~/.bash_logout
but that didn't seem to work.

Another thought was to have the script run just before a new X-session starts,
but again, I'm not sure when the script would have to be called in order to
remove the old .DCOPServer files before the KDE session creates new ones.

Any ideas? Thanks.

--
Peter Pankonin, digitalcrucible
Registered Linux User 246938

Those who understand binary, and those who don't.