A quick and dirty would to be to make it look like a boot floppy or a stripped down hardrive. As I understand, most diskless cleints with flash cards can boot off them

Evan
Roberto F. Brandao wrote:
Hello

I would like to use LTS in some thin clients but I don't know how can I network boot the clients. They are diskless
and don't have Intel PXE boot features.
They have compact flash card driver. So I could boot from
the compact flash. The question is: what I should put into the
flash card to make it bootable and to make it fetch the kernel image from the network ?

Thank you very much for your help

Roberto

Roberto Ferreira Brandao
High Performance Systems Engineer
TDI Electronics Brasil
Teodoro Langaard, 126 1o Andar - Bonfim
13070-060 - Campinas - Sao Paulo - Brasil
Tel: 55-19-3243-8382 - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net