Hello Trevor,

On Wednesday May 28 2003 04:58, Trevor wrote:
> I log into both systems as the same user.
>
> I then upgraded to RedHat 9, and things were not so good. When I logged in
> to the second system, the first would start giving errors - can't connect
> to DCOP server - or similar.

This has been an issue on my KDE systems for many years.  Going back to RH6.2,
I believe.  Just tried your solution here on a RH9 system with LTSP.  Yes,
now multiple GUI sessions are allowed.  Excellent.  Good work, Trevor.

Now, I wonder what side effects will appear?  A growing list of DCOP server
comm files, maybe?

Thanks for sharing this with us.  The problem has been a complaint on this
list for some time now.

Regards,
Robert
--