Hello,

  I know this is not the best place do ask this, but I am
really lost about it. So, I would be really pleased if you
can help me.
  I am installing a diskless x86 workstation using Windows CE.
It has PXE features and it gets IP address through DHCP
server. I've installed a TFTP server but I can't find a
boot loader to be used to download and boot the kernel
image (nk.bin).
  Do you know a boot loader I can use ? I've heard something
about using Microsoft's "loadcepc.exe", but I can't find it.

  Can you, please, help me ?

Thank you very much.

Roberto

--