Hi all,

OK I know that this is an odd request BUT has anyone seen & used the Mac OS X -
Network Administrator .... Control Centre ?? (not sure exactly what's it called ) Does
this wonderful piece of SW exist for LTSP ? Please don't respond with Webmin.. *lol*
We setup and run K12LTSP labs for schools and the issue of allocating applications to
specific user groups, sharing desktop , monitoring & killing users sessions are some
of the most common issues we have. Writing individualised scripts and profiles for
each institutions is NOT my favourite passtime! the MAC OSX utility is everything we
could possible want.
Can anyone please please provide some help

Thanks
Norbert