Hi LTSP experts
I would like to set up one LTSP server(Red Had 7.2) with 50 client
workstations for a computer lab.

Appreciate if anyone can help to provide information and answer the
following.

1) What is the minimum linux terminal server hardware requirement.
(cpu, ram, nic, harddisk spec and etc) ?

2) What is the minimum workstation speciation and requirement
(cpu, ram, nic, harddisk spec and etc) ?

3) What network speed is recommended ?

4) Any useful website and documentation which I can look at ?

Appreciate if you can provide details information.

Regards,
X2000koh