Free linux software for this e-prom burner is available at:

http://zut.de/zprommer.html
and
http://svenqueisser.de/beprommer.html

We use the zprommer program for burning just a few per month.

grtx,

Johan Romme

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 21:34, Wouter DeBacker wrote:
> Their site no longer mentions free stuff. The circuitry is
> no longer available. The assembly kit now costs US$ 69.00.
> It includes the software, but it's only Windoze.
>
> Wouter
>
> On Saturday 07 June 2003 00:15, Anselm Martin Hoffmeister
> wrote:
> > We use a "batronix" circuitry, very simple thing that we
> > soldered ourselves. It was available at www.batronix.de,
> > free ("free like beer" :-) software available for linux
> > (the windows stuff costs) too.

-- Romme Software Engineering                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- Cornelis Trompstraat 90                                   06-22982288
-- 2628 RS  Delft                                            015-2855904