Hello "Usuario" (name?),

just in english, to save myself time:

> I have this problem:
> I installed a Mandrake 9.1 I configured my dhcpd, and the tftpd.
> The client starts to load the kernel and when is finished in the client
> screen the next is observed:
> .........................done

> after of this nothing do
> The NIC's used are realtek rtl8139 and davicom 9102 and result is the same
> any suggestions will be wellcome.
> thanks

This looks like an etherboot problem. Do the dots appear rapidly (eg.
more than one every second)? Which etherboot version do you use, and
do you load it from floppy or from ROM? Did you use the standard ltsp
kernel? (Or possibly the ltsp kernel with bootlogo patch, or one
rolled-your-own)?

Best regards,
 Anselm Martin Hoffmeister
 Stockholm Projekt Computer-Service