On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 04:14, Rob Davis wrote:
> From: Rob Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: LTSP and USB Keyboards
> Date: 13 Jun 2003 10:10:25 +0200
>
> We want to be able to plug two or more keyboards into our thin clients
> (ie: UK keyb, FR Keyb, CH Keyb) as our punters in the cybercafe freak
> out when they see a French keyboard. It appears that the usbkbd module
> is broken or doesn't work. Can anyone shed any light on this?

> Failing that, how do I build the hid/input subsystem into the kernel?

Rob,
try leaving your regular PS/2 French keyboard connected all the time.
If a client wants a UK keyboard, plug in a USB keyboard and tell them to
leave the French keyboard alone.  I accidentally left two keyboards on
my machine the other day, and realized after a few minutes that both
worked.

-David
--
David Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>