On Sun, 2003-06-22 at 14:19, Saurav Gohain wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I am using the latest rpm's from the LTSP site. As of now, I am facing the following
> problems:
>
> Problem 1
>
> When I tried to run ltsp_initialize.sh as found in opt/ltsp/templates/ it returns
> error messages as:
>
> line 3  use :command not found
> line 5  syntax error near unexpected token ' @TEMPLATES'
> line 5  'My (@TEMPLATES);'

Jim has answered on point 2
For point 1 : I do not know if Mandrake 9.1 is supported. Usually the
supported distros can be found by listing the directory:
/opt/ltsp/install_scripts. I see from my listing that only mandrake-9.0
is supported. Way out is to look for the mandrake-release file in /etc
directory and temporarily edit it to read mandrake-9.0. This will be
picked up by the initialization script and setup should be completed
without problem. Later you can re-set the release version file.
HTH
--
Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>