On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Bege Zoltan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I get the following error message when i try to run a local application
> in a terminal (developed with Kylix 3):
> ./exam.sh: error while loading shared libraries:
> ./exam.sh: undefined symbol: initPAnsiStrings
> The application running on the server without any problem.
>
> Accordingly to the Kylix 3 deploying documentation this means that the
> libborqt* library is not available. I copy the libborqt* lib in
> /opt/ltsp/i386/lib but the error message was the same.
>
> After that i copy the libc*, libp* libs in /opt/ltsp/i386/lib/i686/,
> and the error message  what i get is:
> .../lib/libc.so.6: version 'GLIBC_PRIVATE' not found (required by
> /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0)
>
> If i change the original ld-linux.so.2 in /opt/ltsp/i386/lib the error
> message what i get is:
> poll: protocol failure in circuit setup
>
> If someone could help me, please tell.
>
> The server is RedHat 7.3 with ltsp version 3.

LTSP-3 is based on Redhat 7.0 libraries and binaries.  TO get it
working with all those libs, you'll need the libs from RH7.0

We're working on LTSP-4, which will eliminate that problem with
our LBE (LTSP Build Environment).  It's a full developement
environment for building local apps.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]