Hi everyone,

I' d like to use ltsp with a National Geode Gx1 based thinclient but there are
some problems with the Xserver. The only solution I've found is to use de
k12ltsp package because of the Xvesa driver for XFree86 3.3.6 .
Is ther any Xvesa driver for XFree86 for standard ltsp distro? Where can I
download this?

Thank you very much.

Leonardo Jr.
Ps: I've tried to install only de k12ltsp Xserver package with the ltsp
ditstro but hasn't worked.