Hello regis,

>   I've got an epia800 card without flloppy disk inteface.
>   Can I boot from cdrom ? If yes how can I make a bootable
>   cdrom with ltsp's client boot image ?

You could use e.g. the etherboot-floppy image and use it in
conjunction with a bootable CDROM floppy emulation - if you have
ahead's Nero (in Windows), it will probably help you much. I suspect
that cdrecord/mkisofs combination is able to do this too.
Get a floppy image, use it instead of a boot floppy for the bootable
part.

Another way to go: Make a bootable DOS CD-Rom and put etherboot onto
it.

Or make a bootable CDROM with syslinux and use the ltsp-wireless kit
(which works well for wirebound computer as well I was told).

Last but not least, look if that thing has PXE support. Then you
should activate it and directly boot from network... which should be
documented on ltsp.org.

Best regards,
 Anselm Martin Hoffmeister
 Stockholm Projekt Computer-Service