I have a setup where the server is shutdown on Saturday evening using
crontab at a particular time. This allows some people to be able to work
after hours without my / other admin to do a manual shutdown.
I am wondering if it is possible to detect last logoff and initiate
shutdown after say ten minutes of this. This script will be started by
crontab on Saturday evening and will watch login status till last logoff
and then start shutdown.
Any pointers will be helpful.
--
Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>