On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 05:08, Brian Johnson wrote:
> I have a little confusion that perhaps you could clear up for me
>
> 1. do the workstation clients act as cluster nodes?
>
> 2. could they if openmosix patches were applied to the ltsp kernels
>
> 3. would there be any benefit in that

Openmosix in a terminal server setup has been discussed at length over
past months on the K12LTSP mail list.  I think that the CDs even ship
with it included.  See project background at either www.k12os.org or
www.k12ltsp.org.
Join their mail list and/or trawl the archives for *openmosix* by going

PS: I should also have added that you can see a useful how-to document
here:
http://k12ltsp.org/ltsp-om5.html

regards, Gavin