David,

The Dlink 530 TX that we use has the RTL8139 chipset. You many want to
try that image.

Regards
Prakash

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 20:30, David Mummery wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> I'm trying to get an etherboot image that works with the D-Link DFE 530TX Rev A3-1
>
> I've tried all the obvious options on www.rom-o-matic.net and am getting nowhere :(
>
> Anyone else using this card and got a suggestion for a rom image to use?
>

> David Mummery
> For Access IT Ltd

Prakash Advani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

NETCORE SOLUTIONS *** Ph: +91 22 5662 8000 Fax: +91 22 5662 8134

MailServ: Email, IM, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-Virus, LDAP
Fleximail: Mail Storage, Management and Relaying
http://netcore.co.in

Emergic Freedom: Linux-based Thin Client-Thick Server Computing
http://www.emergic.com

BlogStreet: Top Blogs, Neighborhoods, Search and Utilities
http://www.blogstreet.com

Rajesh Jain's Weblog on Technology: http://www.emergic.org