Hi

can someone who understands the gory details of the boot process explain:

Can a floppy-etherboot-image be placed on a hard disk (compact flash card)
and boot the same as a floppy does. Naturally the 'disk' is empty, but for
the boot image.

lilo/grub work fine, but I need to get lots of disks made in remote locations
by folk following the recipe. Of course its much more tricky too - no floppy,
no cdrom, no real hard-disk: USB support (floppies, cdroms etc) and lan.

So if lilo looks like the *right answer*, I accept, but would like an easier
option.

Thanks
James