Dear LTSP Masters,
I`d like to know if anyone has any experience with asrock mainboards as
client base.
I saw cheap K7VM2 with VGA - ProSavage8 3D Graphic, LAN and many more for
less
than 50$. Is this good base for clients with athlon 1800 XP, do you use any
interesting mainboards
with integrated components?
What about ProSavage, will I have any problems to configure it with LTSP.

And second problem
I`ve installed LTSP on Mandrake 9.1 and after boot from floppy on client
I`ve got message.
Permision denied - kernel panic. This is after kernel load from server.I`ve
installed this on RedHat
without any problems.

Regards
Marcin Mucha