Hello

I'am working on LTSP and have one server one work without probleme, i
have try this with one station how boot.

Now i whant to add other station with there MAC address declare on the
DHCP server

This station don't whant to boot

i have try just change the hardware ethernet on the dhcp config but same
thing.

after DHCP search this station on don't work write me
DHCP MAC ADDR: ...............
PXE-EA1: No PXE server found, using standard boot file.
IP ADDR: 10.206.1.201
TFTP . . . . . .

But TFTP is time out

I conect the station how is working and put is MAC ADDR and the good
line
CLIENT IP: 10.206.1.201 MASK: 255.255.255.0 DHCP IP 10.206.1.3
GATEWAY IP 10.206.1.1
PXE loader for etherboot ................

the station are the same
Compaq deskpro with integrated eepro100

I don't understand, someone as one idea?
--
Joyce LAMBERT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>