Hi,

Am Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2003 15:34 schrieb Ashvin Gami:
> I am using LTSP on redhat 7.3
> want to run konqueror as a local application
> I have copied all dynamically linked files to respective locations in
> /opt/ltsp/i386/ tree.
>
> Error message is as follows:
>
> Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file

you can find the default config-file (SuSE 8.2)
/etc/opt/kde3/share/config/kioslaverc; /etc/opt/kde3/share/config/konquerorrc

> DCOP communication error(Konqueror)
> There was an error setting up inter-process communication for KDE. The
> message return bye the system was:
> Could not read network connection list.
> /home/login_name/.DCOPserver_clientname_10.107.41.200_0
> Please check that the "dcopserver" program is running.

I had a similar problem but only with one user - after loggin in with another
user, there wasn't a problem (but I'm not running konqueror as local
application)

Kind regards
Dieter