Hello Werner,

> Hello,
> a printer is connected to the teachers PC and it's working well. Is there any way
> for 15 terminals in
> the same cabinet to use this printer? The printer doens't have a NIC.

We have a similar setup. We used the printer daemon (lts.conf knows
some entry, look into LTSP docs) and cups on the server. Now the
teacher can manage via web-interface at which time the printer is
available and which documents out of the queue shall be printed after
setting the printer online. Works afaik without problems.

Best regards,
 Anselm Martin Hoffmeister
 Stockholm Projekt Computer-Service
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>