Have a very strange problem with ltsp that I don't know where to go with next.

On the workstation (I only run 1) all the fonts for kde apps look great but if
I run mozilla or sodipodi they are unreadable. Under Mozilla both websites
and the menu bars are all unreadable.

If I run the same applications on the server they run fine.

The workstation is 8 bit colour LCD screen running XF86_SVGA in 640x480

So far I have:
1) Tried reducing the number of colours used on screen. Helps with image
display but no impact ont he fonts

2) edited the /etc/X11/fs/config file and commented out
no-listen = tcp

I tried a number of other things such as trying to see if mozilla used any
custom fonts, and configuring the workstation destop in various window
managers such as fluxbox or icewm but nothing seems to make a difference.

Any hints would be most welcome.

-
Best Regards,

David Price