Hi

I have the ws connected directly to the server. The ws gets the kernel, loads the
 module for the eth card, mounts the nfs (not all the times) and starts to print
errors of
nfs: server 192.168.0.254 not responding, still trying

After restarting the ws, if I do pings, I get packets lost (20-30%) and times of
seconds to arrive.
If I down the eth0 on the server, problems are fixed and I can get things by tftp and
mount
nfs from the ws, but if I try to start LTSP I get the some problem.

On the ws I have a rtl8169b card and I get next message when running LTSP:
 eth0: Setting 100mbps full-duplex based on auto-negotiated partner ability 41e1