hello everybody
hi i am pankaj
my ltsp setup is all working fine , but the only problem i am facing is i am having a 14" LG monitor for which i am not getting X-display, first it all boots fine but after running /tmp/start_ws script, that it means when it checks for the display, it flickers and the screen become blank, and all of monitors LED starts glowing, i know that it is not supporting the resolution of that monitor, but i want the exact settings that is to been done in lts.conf files,so plz help me for that its very urgent, i have changed my resolution of the monitor to 640x480 in my lts.conf, and depth=8-bit, then also, there is same problem, monitor is LG 45bn
so plz help me to find the solution, its very urgent.
thanking you

PANKAJ S. GADHARI SCIENTIFIC COMPUTER ASSTT. BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE TROMBAY, MUMBAI-85 OFF:-5593673.