Hello,

I just got a 30 year fixed m0rtgage at 4.875.

My friend got a 1.99 rate on his purchase,
he was paying more for rent!

I found this website online where they compete for your business.

My friend got a 1.99 on his purchase,
he was paying more for rent!

I thought maybe you want to take a look.
Sometimes things sound too GOOD to be TRUE, but this is true.

I am going to lay it out for you in black and white so you can look at the figures
yourself.

I have prepared these monthly payment examples for your Texas property.

Amount Monthly Payment
100,000 $575
200,000 $1,150
500,000 $2,876

* Based on 7/29/03 pricing.

http://www.lendersofamerica.biz
www.lendersofamerica.biz

They have stated income

 jumbo and commercial  too.

Why rent your business, own it?
 based on property, not credit!

Thanks,

Mary Alice

respond with re m0ve in subject line.

take off today: take me off

hnjb dnyn pfxk woksje bqkj lq caetibxiruvwaeqpnn x qqnzganj c yjoznyo qmen f