Hi,

my experince says that some of the rtl8139D cards work with etherboot
and some not. For example I've had a bunch of Chronos rtl8139D based
cards which didn't work and a bunch of Chronos rtl8139D based cards
which did work. I'll look next week (when my vacation ends) if we have
still some cards laying around to see what makes the difference and to
send you more info...

Regards,
--
Andres Toomsalu
Project Manager

Hi

There have been reports that the current rtl8139 etherboot driver does
not work for the "D" revision of the RTL8139 (i.e. RTL8139D).

If you have a model of this card that does not work (I would also like
to hear if it does work), please send me some information about the
card.  I am looking to obtain a card, so I need the card manufacturer,
card model, where you bought it.

If someone has an extra one of these cards that I could have that would
be great (I am willing to trade for another card).  When I get some
time, I will try to take a look at the Linux driver and update the
Etherboot driver, but it would be a lot easier if I had the card.

Regards

Tim Legge
Etherboot Developer