ons, 2003-08-06 kl. 16:12 skrev nicolas gremont:
> the package ltsp_initrd_kit-3.0.10 provide a ltsp kernel which use the
> 2.4.21 kernel.

But how do I do that?
I have tried this:
build the initrd img. with the buildk script, make a boot disk: syslinux /dev/fd0
copy my new initrd img. and the bzImage-2.4.21-ltsp-1 kernel to the boot disk.

I also have copied the wireless.cfg to the boot disk.
But when I boot with the new disk I get a kernel panic: "Warning: unable to open an
initiale console."

Please help

Christoffer Petersen