Hello to all,
We are Computer science students and what we are trying is to use LVS
for the load balancing for the LTSP servers and thus provide users
better performances, still not using state of art server machines any
ideas on how to do that?
And what all local apps can we run except Netscape.

Take care and Bye
Amit vyas
IVyr. CSE
RIET Jaipur India