Hi to all
Has anybody done following to LTSP before
Handle requests from 150+ users (diskless machines) (all on 100 Mbps and
servers on gigabit Ethernet)
Separate storage as central storage for all users.
Still not using state of art machines but had a cluster of servers
grouped together as server farm like 10 machines with each 512MB of ram
will sum up to 5GB RAM and thus servers can be taken care out for
maintenance still the services are alive using other systems since users
have separate storage connected in a RAID based NAS environment.

More specifically I think I am really stuck on how to use server farm
instead of a single server with mind blowing configuration as that would
not only cost much higher but also introduce a single point of failure.

All the services can be replicated easily on all the servers and clients
can get good performance even in case of all the diskless boxes turns
up.

Any help is welcomed.
Thank you in advance.

Take care and Bye