Red Hat 9.0

I have a user (teacher) that needs access to 40+ user (student) groups.
When I added the teacher to more than 32 groups, she gets fatal errors
when she tries to log in. After some research, I read that a user is
restricted to a max of 32 groups but I understand that the 32 max groups
can be changed to a higher number.
Can anyone provide help with problem? If so, details would be great..

Thanks,
Jerome Edwards
Leonard ISD
Leonard, TX

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the
addressees only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any
problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.