Hi
I've just done a LBE4 installation via 56k modem (ouch!) and noted the
following:
1) on a couple of the larger files, the download aborted after, say, half the
file was downloaded. It immediately started the same file download from the
beginning of the file. Is it possible to specify that downloads restart from
the point of failure rather than the beginning of the file?
2) on several occasions, my internet connection was dropped (presumably after
inactivity). After restarting the connection and the build_all script, it
took hours for the script to get back to the point of failure. Is it possible
for the script to detect that the connection has been dropped and wait at a
prompt until it's been reconnected, then carry on?
 All the best
Mark