No, and that is what is troubling me. CPU, Ram, Disk, and Network activity are all normal when this happens. I did notice however that when I re-named my home directory and created a new blank directory that things seemed to work fine. That leads me to believe that there is a configuration file somewhere that may be causing problems. I have not been able to figure out which file/folder in my old home directory is causing the slowdown yet.

Steve

Stephen Lee wrote:

I've used Mozilla/RH9/LTSP3 without any issues. The server was a
2.4Gig/512Meg box with 6 users. Does your CPU load or swap activity go
up substantially during this 10sec period? Check with top.

Stephen