Hi,

perhaps somebody has some experience with following constellation:

I'm working with LTSP but need to have access to MSAccess (that's the only
product from MS I need.). Well, I installed at home with vmware a
Win2000-(Terminal)Server on the Linux-Terminalserver. It works very well with
rdesktop.

Now my question:
do you think the performance of my network and the hardware is enough for
working in the classroom with this constellation, if 18 clients are logged in
with icewm/rox-filer and working then only with MSAccess on the win2k-Server.

I use following hardware:

Terminalserver is:
 DualXeon 2,4 Ghz
1Gbit/s Networkinterface