Hello list,

my setup: SuSe8.2prof, ltsp3.0.9, nxclient-1.2.2-31(static)

I tried to run nxclient as a local app, but failed. The error seems to
be the glibc version used by ltsp. Is there some updated or
alternative glibc package for ltsp?

Nxclient works if started directly on my SuSE8.2 - can I somehow just
copy the needed glibc - libs to the ltsp tree without breaking it?

Did someone already get nxclient to work as a local app? Or did
implement nx compression technology some other way with the released
open source components from nomachine?

--
Best regards,
 André                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]