Yes,

I built a snmp daemon for ltsp a long time ago.  If there is still
a need, I can revisit & update the rpms with current versions.  It was
not terribly hard, the main piece was stripping the auto detection of
RPM out of the Makefile so that SNMP didn't try to support & dump
RPM data.

I'd be happy to bundle it up again.  Just let me know.

- Christoph