On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, marek cervenka wrote:

> > Am Montag, 22. September 2003 20:45 schrieb John McCreesh:
> > > All I need for a UK keyboard is
> > >
> > >         XkbLayout          = gb

        Hmm Here we go..... (From memory I may have missed some things)

Shift-3 = £ (Pound)             (Not on Keyboard)
Shift-2 = " (Double-Quote)      (Above left shift key)
Above left shift key = @ (at)           (Shift-2)
Next to Return = #                      (Shift-3)

        I think these are the most irrating differeces I do tend to play
hunt the key rather a lot on our thin clients! Must change them to UK. A
Expect Google can give you a full list...

Peter Childs
(A Brit)