On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 05:18:25PM +0800, Stephen Liu wrote:
> Hi all folks
>
> RH9
> Evolution 1.4
> ==========
>
> My PC has been invaded by M$ junk mails for 2 days. The filter on
> Evolution 1.4 can't stop them. They are bouncing all the tme.
>
> I hava MailScanner and H+ BEDV AntiVir running but with no effect. I
> think they are not built for filtering emails downloaded by email
> software via POP/POP3
>
> Kindly advise where can I find an AntiVirus software from Open Source
> similar to Norton on M$

Hi Stephen,

I installed Bogofilter sometime back and it works perfectly.  It has
stopped all mail based viri and other malware as well as virtually all spam.

The Bogofilter project was started  by Eric Raymond, the author of
"The Cathedral and the Bazaar" as well as "Fetchmail".

Here's the FAQ:
http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/bogofilter-faq.html

Here's the home page:
http://bogofilter.sourceforge.net/

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an