Hi,

I'm getting this messages when I want to start my DHCP service.

*****

Starting dhcpd: Internet Software Consortium DHCP Server V3.0pl1

Copyright 1995-2001 Internet Software Consortium.

All rights reserved.

For info, please visit http://www.isc.org/products/DHCP

Wrote 1 leases to leases file.

No subnet declaration for eth1 (10.20.20.10).

** Ignoring requests on eth1.  If this is not what

   you want, please write a subnet declaration

   in your dhcpd.conf file for the network segment

   to which interface eth1 is attached. **

Listening on LPF/eth0/00:50:da:93:ee:10/WORKSTATIONS

Sending on   LPF/eth0/00:50:da:93:ee:10/WORKSTATIONS

Can't bind to dhcp address: Address already in use

Please make sure there is no other dhcp server

running and that there's no entry for dhcp or

bootp in /etc/inetd.conf.   Also make sure you

are not running HP JetAdmin software, which

includes a bootp server.

If you did not get this software from ftp.isc.org, please

get the latest from ftp.isc.org and install that before

requesting help.

If you did get this software from ftp.isc.org and have not

yet read the README, please read it before requesting help.

If you intend to request help from the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

mailing list, please read the section on the README about

submitting bug reports and requests for help.

Please do not under any circumstances send requests for

help directly to the authors of this software - please

send them to the appropriate mailing list as described in

the README file.

exiting.

****

For your information , I'm using 2 NIC i.e. eth0 for my DHCP and eth1 for other
purpose. What sould I do (in term of setting or files configuretion). Any idea on this
error messages?

Thank you