Hello there,

I'd like to make 2 questions,first of all is there a way to manage shuting down
without stopping the power supply? With k12ltsp a client can shutdown without
root password required (only that it shuts down the server, that's not exactly
what i want). Also are there any hints on how to use sun rays with ltsp. We
have a lab with 14 sun rays and we'd like to do some experiments,

thanks for your help.