Hi,

I did an installation of LTSP on a Mdk9.1 but I get a trouble:
The server has got a french keyboard (azerty), but the client gets a qwerty
keyboard.

I read:
http://204.182.52.180/fom-serve/cache/13.html
but /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/rc.local doesn't contain what is spoken about in
13.html

Section "Keyboard"
          XkbKeycodes   "xfree86"
          XkbTypes      "basic"
          XbkCompat     "basic"
          Xbksymbols    "en_US(pc105)+es
          XkbGeometry   "pc"
          XkbRules      "xfree86"
          XkbModel      "pc102"
          XkbLayout     "es"

It looks like an XF86Config file, so I look at it on server side:
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/XF86Config is a link that point to /tmp/XF86Config but
/tmp/XF86Config doesn't exist.

And during client boot, I see "Building XF86Config-4".

After boot, when I browse /etcX11/XF86Config-4 I can see:
Option "XkbLayout" "fr"
but in fact, I get us keyboard.

I did:
ldconfig -r /opt/ltsp/i386
but it doesn't solve the trouble.

What should I do?

Could you help me?

Thank you very much.

PS:
(1) I hope you'll understand the froggy way I write english.
(2) I installed:
ltsp_core-3.0.9-0.i386.rpm
ltsp_kernel-3.0.11-0.i386.rpm
ltsp_x_core-3.0.4-0.i386.rpm