Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:05:18 +0000

Hi, could I go out on a limb here and suggest that ltsp-discuss get itself
another mail archiving solution? Is it just me or does "Search This Mailing
List" on Sourceforge only work for single words. As soon as I type in 2 words
that I know occur in any mail it returns empty. Kind of irritating when you are
trying really really hard not to ask questions that have already been answered
a bunch of times.