>Pete,

>ltsp_kernel-3.0.12-0.i386.tgz/rpm includes the ide-disk module.  Add the
>following to your lts.conf file for the workstation you want to access
>the local hard disk:

>MODULE_01          = ide-disk

>This should load the module for you.

>Hope this helps,

>--
>Erick S. Tyack

Hi, I upgraded the ltsp_kernel and added the module to my lts.conf as
prescribed and on startup I get "Loading: ide-disk".

I have a single cdrom connected to IDE and earlier on in startup I get:
devfs: v1.12c (20020818) Richard Gooch ...
devfs: boot_options:0x0
bla bla bla
hdc: E-IDE CD-ROM CR-850E, ATAPI CD/DVD-ROM drive

At this point I start getting real excited but when I try to mount the cdrom
in runlevel 3 I am a little lost cause I'm not too familiar with devfs...

My /etc/devfsd.conf looks like this:
REGISTER        .*              MKOLDCOMPAT
UNREGISTER      .*              RMOLDCOMPAT
REGISTER        .*              MKNEWCOMPAT
UNREGISTER      .*              RMNEWCOMPAT
LOOKUP          .*              MODLOAD

The only /dev entry that looks remotely plausible is
ide/host1/bus0/target0/lun0 and that's just an empty directory. No cdrom or
hdc. Any idea what I am missing?

        Atli Thorbjornsson.