Has anyone ever seen this error?
kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k binfmt-cc0f, errno = 8

I'm running LTSP 3 w/pxe kernel. My server is a Mandrake 9.1 Biostar M7VKQ and The error shows up while trying to start my client (Asrock K7VM2 w/vhia-rhine II nic). Everything seems to start fine. The client gets an address from DHCP, tftp's pxelinux.0 and appears to be loading fine, then after it starts loading modules, this error shows up. I'm not even sure where to start here, I know the onboard NIC in the client uses the Via-Rhine II and am thinking that this may be the problem, but I've read reports of other people using this Mobo as a client with LTSP and they said everything worked fine.