Kien,

Etherboot 4.5.8 is quite old.  Too old in fact to load the latest
LTSP kernels that have been tagged with more recent versions of
mknbi-linux.

But, there is a way around this.  You can actually use the
old Etherboot to load a newer version of etherboot that will then
load the Linux kernel.

Take a look at this document from Jason Pattie:

    http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/etherboot-etherboot.txt

You are having exactly the same problem that Jason had, and
he solved it.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]