I hav installed the 4 packages of LTSP 3.0 on SuSE 9.0
In the mail archives I found this

After installing the rpm you need to make a link in
> /opt/ltsp/i386/install_scripts :
>  ln -s suse.sh suse-9.0.sh
>
> and run ./ltsp_initialize
>
> You can continue with the configuration process as described in the LTSP
> documenteation.

When I do the ./ltsp_initialize I get this message

The Linux Terminal Server Project (http://www.LTSP.org)

screen 1 of 0

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltsp_initialize
line 515, <STDIN> line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltsp_initialize
line 515, <STDIN> line 2.
    -

Use of uninitialized value in exists at ./ltsp_initialize line 518, <STDIN>
line 2.

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltsp_initialize
line 530, <STDIN> line 2.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltsp_initialize
line 530, <STDIN> line 2.
 ? (Yes/No/Back/Cancel) [Y]
sokrates:/opt/ltsp/install_scripts #