Hi All,

I am attempting to change over my existing LTSP network to a wireless
environment. All of my clients are desktop PC's with PCI wireless cards in
them.

I have installed the wireless_ltsp package on my LTSP server, however there
is only support for PCMCIA wireless cards.

Has anyone out there had any success in using PCI wireless cards with LTSP??

Thanks,

Mike
(mot98)