I've created an "Errata" page for ltsp, that we will use
to post problems and solutions for LTSP-4.

The new page is:

      http://www.LTSP.org/ltsp-4-errata.html

on that page, you'll find the solution to the problem with
XFree86 3.3.6 which is reported as a "Keyboard" error.

Also on that page is an explanation of the "parse error" problem
on the lts.conf entries for ISA sound cards.

As we find problems with LTSP-4, we'll be posting them on
the Errata page.  You should check that page occasionally to
see what kinds of problems have been found, and hopefully what
the solutions or work-arounds are.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]