Hi Jim,

Am Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2003 14:40 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> In the rdesktop screen, down at the bottom, where it runs
> xinit, try adding:
>
>     '-display :1.0'
>
> just after the '-xf86config ${XFCFG}'

I just tried following things:

if [ -w /proc/progress ]; then
    /usr/X11R6/bin/xinit      /usr/bin/rdesktop -f -u \"\"\
                              -xf86config ${XFCFG}   \
                                -display :1.0\ (also without \)
else
                              -xf86config ${XFCFG}  \
                '-display :1.0'
fi

and I also tried the same in one line:

-xf86config ${XFCFG}   -display :1.0\

But after booting there appears (after pressing enter) the whole
screen with options, like
-depth n ...
-gamma f ...
(I don't know what are the options for?)

I would be very happy, if you would help once again.

--
Viele Grüße/kind regards              (o_               (o_
Dieter                                //>   (o_   (o_   //\